Are you ready to become our technical representative towards customers?
For the position of Sales Engineer, we are looking for a technical and a customer-oriented colleague who will be supporting our sales department with technical bus information for tenders regarding potential customers. You know how to monitor the overview and coordinate with the relevant stakeholders.
- You will inquire the customer specifications;
- You have a good understanding of the customer requirements by reading the specifications;
- You participate in technical specification meetings with the customers;
- You will judge the customer needs and translate them to Ebusco specifications;
- In case of special customer requests you are able to monitor the risks in terms of time and costs in consultation with R&D;
- You will align with the Sales and Engineering department for improvement;
- You provide a total technical bus specification in preparation for a smooth hand-over to Project Engineering;
- You continuously manage the planning of running tenders and inform Project Engineering on a regular basis.
- You have an HBO or WO diploma with a technical background in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or similar;
- At least 5 years or more relevant working experience in a similar role;
- You understand the meaning of being a representative towards our customers;
- You speak and write Dutch, English, German and preferably French;
- You function well within a multifunctional and dynamic environment;
- You take ownership and seek collaboration with colleagues;
- You have a structured and organized way of working;
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive a European type approval for electric buses. By 2025, all bus transport in cities within Europe must be emission-free, Ebusco anticipated this years ago and is technically far ahead of its competitors. In order to be able to maintain this position and to meet the demand that is to come, the workforce will continue to grow considerably in the coming years. At the end of 2016, ING joined as a shareholder to help shape the company’s further growth.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast growing, dynamic and internationally oriented company with a pleasant team of around 70 passionate and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. Depending on your knowledge and skills, it is possible to own your own project in which we will support and challenge you. We offer a competitive salary that matches your experience and function, excellent secondary employment conditions and a delicious lunch with all your colleagues.
Are you being triggered by this profile?
Please contact Judith Beurskens HR Manager through:
- A response to email@example.com
- A call to 06 – 18 94 12 23
- An app to 06 – 18 94 12 23
Looking forward hearing from you!