For the position of Quality Engineer in Xiamen (China) we are looking for a driven person with a passion for automotive. Someone who is critical of their own work but also the work of others. As a Quality Engineer you are responsible for checking the quality of our new buses that are ready for delivery and that are produced by our partner in China. Your workplace is on location at this partner in Xiamen.
What are you going to do
• You prepare a Quality Assurance Plan in which it’s laid down how quality assurance will take place within production;
• You translate quality aspects into the internal organization;
• You identify improvement needs, prepare improvement proposals and implement them;
• You organize audits in the context of quality assurance in the production line of our partner;
• You manage questions that arise from audits, certification of products and processes;
• You act as a point of contact for the management regarding quality aspects;
• You ensure that all relevant information is recorded in the appropriate data systems;
• You report periodically to the management regarding progress, results, improvement needs and any deviations and causes;
• You work closely with the Quality Engineer which is located in Deurne.
• You have at least a Bachelor working and thinking level with a technical background;
• You have knowledge of business processes and quality control systems;
• You have knowledge of automotive regulations;
• You have knowledge of measuring and testing equipment;
• You have basic knowledge of Electronics, Mechanics and Hydraulics. Knowledge of High Voltage installations is an advantage;
• You have a background in or passion for automotive. Knowledge of the bus industry is an advantage;
• You have good communication skills;
• You are accurate, critical and you are able to work independently;
• You have a high sense of responsibility and you have a problem-solving capacity;
• You have a positive attitude;
• You have good communicative skills and an excellent command of the English en Chinese language;
• You live near Xiamen or are willing to relocate.
What we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast-growing, dynamic and internationally-oriented company with a friendly team of around 70 enthusiastic and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge and freedom and the room for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that fits your experience and function and excellent secondary employment conditions.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive European type approval for electric buses. In 2025 all bus transport in all cities in Europe must be free of Emissions, Ebusco has anticipated this years ago and is technically ahead of its competitors.
In order to maintain this position and to be able to meet the demand that is to come, we are looking for new colleagues who want to take on this fantastic challenge with us. Do you dare!?
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are ?!
Contact Judith Beurskens HR Manager by means of:
- A response to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A phone call to: 06-18941223
- An app to: 06-18941223
We are looking forward to it!