EBUSCO is looking for an independent experienced Electric Vehicle Driveline Engineer with deep understanding in engineering of electric vehicle drivelines, vehicle dynamics, system architecture, system integration and software development within the automotive market and have a passion for Electric vehicles.
What are you going to do
As an Electric Vehicle Driveline Engineer you are going to work on our current and next generation electric busses. You are responsible for the electric driveline. You are responsible for creating the system design, fine-tuning, solving technical problems and testing on the electric buses.
You will be responsible for
- Concept design & feasibility;
- Detailed driveline design & analysis;
- Behaviour of hardware and software in the busses;
- Vehicle dynamics;
- Driveline weight & cost reduction;
- NVH troubleshooting;
- Powertrain dynamic analysis;
- Test procedures for rig and vehicle testing.
- You have completed a technical degree at HBO or TU level in this field of engineering;
- You have a wide knowledge and more than 3 years of work experience on Electric Vehicle Drivelines;
- You have knowledge of the methods and tools needed as an Electric Vehicle Driveline Engineer;
- You have knowledge in the field of electrical work, knowledge of electric vehicles is a plus;
- You have knowledge in writing and testing software (SIL);
- You have knowledge in electric drivelines, hardware and testing (HIL);
- You are in good command of the English language, you also control the Dutch and / or German language;
- You are persistent, driven and a team player with strong affinity with the automotive bus world;
- You are in possession of a valid driving license B, driving license D is a plus;
- You are willing to travel.
What we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our fast-growing, dynamic and internationally-oriented company with a friendly team of around 70 enthusiastic and ambitious professionals. You get enough challenge, freedom and the room for further growth in your career. We offer a competitive salary that fits your experience and function and excellent secondary employment conditions.
EBUSCO® ZERO EMISSION 100% ELECTRIC is a pioneer in the field of electric bus transport and was the first European manufacturer to receive European type approval for electric buses. In 2025 all bus transport in all cities in Europe must be free of Emissions, Ebusco has anticipated this years ago and is technically ahead of its competitors.
In order to maintain this position and to be able to meet the demand that is to come, we are looking for new colleagues who want to take on this fantastic challenge with us. Do you dare!?
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are ?!
Contact Susanne van den Heuvel (HR Officer) by means of:
- A response to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A phone call to: 06-55808591
- An app to: 06-55808591
We are looking forward to it!