Are you ready to see a real game changer?
We are ready to proudly present our Ebusco 3.0 prototype to you at Busworld 2019. The Ebusco 3.0 is a true example of innovation: it has been designed by a multifunctional team of key experts who have earned their spurs in the field of aerospace, automotive and electronics.
A few highlights of the Ebusco 3.0: substantially lighter, zero emission, low noise, longer life span and a range of up to 450 kilometers.
During Busworld, it is your first chance to see and experience our new family member live!
Brand new Groningen-Drenthe bus
Of course our newest Ebusco 2.2 (which will start driving in Groningen-Drenthe (NL) as from December 2019) will also shine on our stand and you’re able to take a ride on this bus outside!
Interactive programme on our stand
We will have a daily programme full of interaction that you can freely attend at our stand.
Our programme is not 100% final yet. Please keep yourself updated via this page.
- 11.00 Ebusco 3.0 launch
- 14.00 Workshop Ebusco Live (our real-time monitoring system)
- as from 17.00 Bubble time
- 15.00 The new way of drivers comfort (by Isri & Continental)
Mon, Tue, Wed
- 12.00 Customer case (Mon: Deutsche Bahn (DE), Tue: Qbuzz (NL))
- 15.00 Sustainable transport in Australia & Pacific
- 16.00 Customer case (Mon: TransDev (Int), Tue: Stadwerke München (DE))
Customer cases: A European PTO/PTA will share it’s experiences with Ebusco. These will be: Qbuzz (the Netherlands), Stadwerke München (Germany), Deutsche Bahn (Germany), TransDev (European)
We are situated in the patio on P1. Don’t miss us!